Surgical Hair Restoration
The concepts of hair transplantation utilize permanent, genetically programmed hair from the back or sides of the head, (donor region), and meticulously redistributes them into receptor sites utilizing only ultra refined follicular units or extraction units. Follicular units are groups of hair follicles, which range from one to four follicles per graft. At North Shore Hair Transplant Specialists we believe that the transplantation of hair is more than surgery. It is an art. We use a feathering technique by placing the fine, single hair grafts at the front of the hairline, and then placing two or three hair grafts towards the back to add density and fullness. The cost of the hair transplant procedure varies depending on how many grafts are needed, if it is corrective surgery and if FUT or FUE is performed. We offer a complimentary consultation, during which we will evaluate the area and suggest the number of recommended grafts. Patients receive the best value for excellent quality and outstanding services. The results are astonishing and well worth the cost.
- Restoring Natural Hair for Men and Women
- Corrective Surgeries for Improper Transplants Performed Elsewhere
- Corrective Surgeries for Restoring Post-facial Surgery, Sideburns, Frontal Hairline and Eyebrows
- Corrective Surgery for Trauma And Burn Patients
- Single Hair Feathering Technique for Thinning Hair
- Surgery for Eyebrows